Search This Blog

Sunday, February 20, 2011

One H*** of a week





I had an amazing dream recently. Throughout this awesome nights sleep I was in the presence of this little person that seemed to be bigger then life.  We had insightful conversations and lots of laughs. She was refreshingly HONEST, HUMBLE and interesting.  She was like a little tinkerbell in size and full of brightness in her spirit. She even had a beautiful sound around her. My thoughts starting going to my desires to not wake up and just continue this most enjoyable time. Then I notice I was moving in closer to her and to my total surprise, she had my face, my eyes....   As soon as I saw that, I found myself awake!
WOW
For many nights I kept HOPING I would return back to her presence and continue the dream.  Upon many awakenings I found myself bummed.
Now I believe that the dream was a HOMECOMING for me.  I also believe we all have a HERO inside us. We can get so caught up and distracted that we forget our gifts and blessings we truly are.
This week I encourage you to join me in tapping into our own hero. Let's make this a Hero's Homecoming Journey.  Take a moment to truly enjoy our own HEART and be happy with ourselves, wherever we may be on the journey.  HAPPINESS is an internal job. My last H of the week will be to bring this all together ... in HARMONY!
Please join me....  Happy Hunting on your HERO's journey!



1 comment:

  1. Amazing dream, Carol. Thanks for sharing it. Speaking of heroes, you and I have both been inspired by Mary Anne Radmacher in the past. Here's a great interview with her. She's coming out with a book.

    http://networkedblogs.com/eK0OA

    ReplyDelete