Search This Blog

Monday, March 7, 2011

J

Just a moment...

     JUST me


no need to JUSTIFY
no need to JUDGE anything or anyone




so enJOYed !!!


 the JOY of sharing & caring
As discussed in Windward Cay's Water Workout on Tuesday,  here is a link to introduce you to Feldenkrais.   Enjoy the inquiry ...  http://youtu.be/e_i5QuIqcQo

For my Yoga for Golfers Group ... stay focused and relaxed.   There is more to come when our course is over.  Stay tuned ...   Feel free to email to set up small group or private refreshers or to dive in deeper.   

2 comments:

  1. No Just about it, Its JourneyDancin' Jessica!! Have you ever heard that the word JUST minimizes? I think thats pretty interesting to think about and then to hear how people use the word "just" they usually say it in front of the most incredible parts of their days! Like, I just wrote my blog, just did the laundry, just paid bills, just helped the kids with homework... etc. Anyway, I love that you have took on this blog proJect and wish you Joy and Juicy moments and Jovial friends and Jolly laughs in your days!! xoxoJessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessica for that insight. I will definitely be more observant when the word "just" is present.
    My moment was truly minimalized (at least brief in my mind) til I gave myself a juicy, joyful time alone, only me!
    Did I really just justify myself...
    Now on to the jovial and jolly
    XX

    ReplyDelete