Search This Blog

Monday, February 7, 2011

It's an F..... week!


When trying to decide what word to choose for the "F" week, I just couldn't limit it to one.
So many words popped into my mind that represent where I am at the moment.

FRIENDS ...  FAMILY ... FEELINGS ... FREEDOM ... FEARS ... FRANKNESS (thanks Mom) ... (and of course) FEET.
There is nothing quite like a girlFRIEND to share moments with.  Especially one that is part of the tribe. Thanks!!!!
Sharing special days with FAMILY is so sweet... Happy Birthday Dad!
Getting up close and personal with our true FEELINGS can be scary (producing FEAR) and invigorating. Embracing them and being true to them is what is imperative to follow our dreams. So having a FRANKNESS about ourselves and towards others brings an incredible FREEDOM and ease to our lives.
Can you weave your own story with these words to share?

Now to the feet:
Having studied reflexology with a special man was a gift just handed to me.  Through this mentoring and more, I have grown and incredible passion for our feet, our grounding foundation of the body.  It is my firm belief that if we focused and cared for our feet like we do with our teeth or hair or wardrobe, we'd all feel better in our bodies.  I have been developing a holistic program pulling from many tools in my bag to help us stand firmly in the postures of our lives.  Its as simple as starting with spreading your toes.






What an F****in week! All I kept thinking about was freedom.
www.kimmanleyort.com

No comments:

Post a Comment