Search This Blog

Monday, January 31, 2011

ENERGY



My personal interest for this week around the word ENERGY is related to our innate ability to see and feel energy that we have suppressed as adults.   Recently, I have been more in tuned to the feelings  and energies in my body. This week I am going to focus my attention on this and learn what I can.
Everything living is vibrating.  Vibration is energy.    Do you feel it?

Oprah is truly a rock star.  Love, love, love her energy!


                                 Certainly is....                    Contributed by Manuel Rocha

WOW!
So many kinds of energy, just to list a few:
Kinetic energy
Solar energy
Chemical energy
Nuclear energy
Renewable energy
Wind energy
Potential energy
Electrical energy
Mechanical energy
Thermal energy
Internal energy
Each of these has its own definition.  

Check out these site for your own personal exploration of energy, if you'd like:



No comments:

Post a Comment