Search This Blog

Monday, March 28, 2011

Meditation in Motion

Motion adds the aspect of balance with continuation of the conscious  breath.  Motion suggests the tuning in of how the body feels and organically moving with that feeling.

Lao-Tzu asks, "Can you remain unmoving till right action arises by itself?"  Not seeking, not expecting, just being present to welcome all things. In the inquiry of insight to know ones own self, the being present inwardly in that clear space of nonattached mind is when reality can be seen.

So, I will be playing with my meditation this week to see where the journey will take me in my self-studies.  I am working on cherishing the opportunity to embrace the process.   

My journey is sometimes through dance movements and how special it would be to do just that under the moon...



No comments:

Post a Comment