Search This Blog

Sunday, January 30, 2011

I too have a dream ....
I dream to find that peace and love for each day of my journey in this life, knowing that everyday is an opportunity to be grateful for open eyes so as to learn and grow and share.  Maybe some days are there to just realize I need to see what is right there in front of me. To be able to accept, that where I am on my path is just where I am suppose to be, so if I am tired of being where I am then there must be a lesson to learn so as to move on down the road. 
Yes.... and to share.... To share my gifts, lessons and passions. 
We all are a wealth of knowledge from just living in this world and going through our experiences and we are all here, right now, together, to learn, experience and share.
One very strong dream of mine is to make a difference in someones  life!   A way for me to share my experiences and knowledge to be able to help to make our bodies, minds and soles feel better so we can expand beyond that.  So as I continue to dream and open up to being the best vessel to share my passions, I am going to continue to find the obstacles that stub my toes along my path and breath through them to heal and grow, dream and share some more...

No comments:

Post a Comment