Search This Blog

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Useful phone tones

Our breath and our posture allows us to face what we need to in a systematic way.  Whether it be a big presentation, your golf swing, dealing with family matters or just  desire to feel better in our bodies, these two elements are tools towards a solution.  The breath allows the mind to be calm and go inward and the posture truly reconstructs a new definition of the self. 
This is a recipe to walk with new feet, see with fresh eyes and experience life from the inside out. 
We will be constructing  from the ground up a beautiful posture.  This awareness and tool can be used anywhere, anytime and without anyone knowing you are practicing it.   
Practice Practice Practice ... is the way to make a change along with being aware of your body OFTEN during your day.  When I started practicing my own awareness of my body, I would set my phone alarm for 4x's during the day.  At 8am, noon, 4pm and lastly at 8pm, and each time it went off, I made sure I took 4 slow deep breaths and turned my focus inward.  It was a reminder to BE PRESENT.   So, if I was in the middle of something, it brought me back to making sure I was truly there and focused.  If it was a time when I wasn't engaged then it was a time for a mini meditation to go inside and take a pause.  Some tools feel more comfortable then others to each of us so if this seems do-able then give it a try.  I found it incredible powerful and now I naturally catch myself during my days, giving myself those pauses when I need them most.  This is a good start to being present more of your life then just by going through your days being robot-like an unaware that you are living.  

and the Journey continues...
Much love & kindness coming to you from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment