Search This Blog

Sunday, August 28, 2011

How well do you know your self, really?

So, do you think U are an expert on YoU?
I have been meeting myself from all angles.
Could you imagine spending 24/7 with your mind?
ok,    let's just try 24 hrs ...   One day!
Every thought or idea or comment ... Everything that is happening in your mind you will talk it out loud to YOU.
Being available and  present with you/your mind to YOU.
   How would you feel at the end of that day?  Did you have fun with your Self?  Are you exhausted? enlightened? amazed?
I am finding it's tons more fun to be present with  me  when I am kind, loving, and patient with myself.  

Starting to feel the connectedness love that is the relationship. (Thanks again to Meditations from the Mat)
A relationship is one we sow either with  seeds of our liberation or the seeds of imprisonment.  Your choice!
I am paying attention to the nature of my relationships to myself.  My relationship to the bottom of my feet, my breath, the little nat buzzing around my left ear ... whatever I am bringing my focused mind, me, myself and I right there leaving everything else out.  Just NOW.   Yeah, right!
Wouldn't that be amazing....
and then I sounded out that if I became my best friend, someone I love hanging with then how sweet is that...   Oh life is so amazing ... the classroom is always open.   Good for us on-going students of life... or slow learners who strive for simplicity.

GG to CC come in ..


No comments:

Post a Comment